Natomas Lesson Options
Private Lessons (1 coach/1 student)
Play more in a private setting! Choose this option if you are a beginner. During private lessons you will learn the fundamentals of footwork, fitness, strokes, and strategy. Private lessons will also improve more experienced players. Learn to build on your foundation and improve your current skill level. Each customized lesson is designed specifically to meet your needs and goals.
- $70 for 1 hour
- $260 for 4 hours that’s only $65 per hour
- $480 for 8 hours that’s only $60 per hour
Semi-Private Lessons (1 coach/2 students)
- $110 for 1 hour that’s only $55 each
- $200 each for 4 hours thats only $50 per hour
- $360 each for 8 hours thats only $45 per hour
Join or create your own group lesson. Each lesson is theme based composed of drills and games. Play cooperatively and competitively while challenging yourself and teammates to be the best you can be! Those looking for the social component of tennis should enroll in group lessons. This cost effective choice will improve your game while making lasting friends.
- 1 coach/3 students $520 each
- 1 coach/4 students $390 each
- 1 coach/5 students $312 each
- 1 coach/6 students $260 each
- Number of lessons: varies from 8-12
- Time of each lesson: varies from 1-1.5 hours
- Total time: 12 hours
- Lessons per week: varies from 1-3
- Cost: $260-$520 each
Before entering a group or semi-private lesson, you may need an on-court assessment for appropriate placement. Please contact me directly for scheduling. Please bring a notepad, pen or pencil, water and sun protection. Rackets can be provided. A waiver and policy agreement must be completed before services are provided.
Interested in a customized lesson package? Please contact me directly for availability, pricing, and details.